CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
- For legal reasons the Conditions of the Vacation Rental must clearly be set out so to avoid any misunderstandings.
- The Vacation Rental Fee’s must be paid in advance.
- Longer Term Rentals 1 week (7 nights) or more the guests may pay the full amount upfront or half the amount as a deposit with the booked reservation and the balance to be paid on arrival. 30 nights or more stays a refundable deposit is required for keys and contents.
- Cancellations or a change in reservations dates a notice must be given in writing by email from the email address originally sent and not less than 30 days before check in for any refund, or unless another booking for the same dates and price can be found. In the event that a booking can be replaced or a portion of it, a refund will be given to that amount less $100.00 to cover administration and bank charges. Early check out and no shows will be charged at 100% and no deposit is returned in these circumstances. If the guests cannot make their confirmed reservation it is advised that they seek vacation insurance to cover their cost.
- A Breach of any conditions of the vacation rental agreement by the guests or any visitors to the property invited by the booked Guest(s) or the number of paid guests staying becomes more than originally booked the owner has the right to terminate the rental immediately without refund.
- The guests must behave in a responsible orderly manner to avoid nuisance or distress to other neighboring guests staying at the Executive Suites.
- The Booked Guest(s) is also responsible to ensure the safety of their guests and of their well being.
- All guests should take normal precaution as would you do in your own home with cooking appliances or ironing to avoid injury.
- Guests must take care to avoid any damage to the property and premise and in the use of its appliances, furniture and attached fixtures of the Executive Suites.
- Any deliberate, willful or careless damage or the removal of any property of the owners in the premises of the Executive Suites will be immediately charge back to the Booked guest.
- The owner is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to the guest’s property, belongings or their vehicles during their stay.
- No Smoking is permitted inside the Executive Suites.
- When booking your stay here you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Niagara Falls Vacation Rentals.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The legal name of Rental Services Provider is Downtown Niagara Vacation Rentals – ” Lindistay Inc. Master Licence”
- Business details: Arian Rekaj, 54 Nardin Court, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8K 3Y8, Cell Number 1-905-536-0238, Fax: 1-905-578-5005
- Business Jurisdiction: As officially registered and located in Ontario, Canada, we follow all local regulations
- Description of Services: Vacation Rentals, price per night, per quests, additional guests cost per night, cleaning fee, Damage Deposit, Late Arrival Fee, etc.
- The cost of services are based on Bookings, Reservations, Arrival times, Departure Times, Booking Fee, Tax of Rental, HST
- We are accepting all major Credit Cards
- All prices are payable in Canadian dollars.
- Geographic Limitations: There are no Geographic Limitations for we rent to guests from all over the World.
Niagara Falls Executive Suites respects your right with regards to data privacy and data protection when you communicate (online or offline) with us through our various websites, mobile applications, offline programs and events, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. We have therefore developed this Privacy Notice to inform you how Niagara Falls Executive Suites collects, stores, uses, shares, processes and protects the personal information about our consumers (“you”). It also tells you how you can access and update your personal information and make certain choices about how your personal information is used.
By using our websites, applications or by otherwise giving us your personal information you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, you must not use our websites or applications or give us any of your personal information. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be posted in this Privacy Notice and material changes will be prominently notified on the respective website or application this Privacy Notice applies to or will be otherwise communicated to you prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your personal information may be used.
Please be informed that Niagara Falls Executive Suites is the data controller of any personal information you submit to Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any questions with regard to this Privacy Notice please Contact Us.
SECURITY POLICY FOR TRANSMISSION OF PAYMENT
All transactions are made through TD Merchant Services in Canada, all prices are payable in Canadian dollars.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does Niagara Falls Executive Suites protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorized access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through TD Merchant Services. Niagara Falls Executive Suites does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Niagara Falls Executive Suites website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. Credit Card payments are made directly through TD Merchant Services using a 128 bit SSL Encryption software to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored – this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.